Canberra Christian School exists to serve the community of Canberra and welcomes all those desiring to have a unique educational opportunity in a warm, Christian environment. Please feel free to access the ELC and Pre-Kindergarten online form or download, complete and return a form for the ELC, Pre-Kindergarten or School to the administration office at CCS.
- On receipt of the application form an appointment will be arranged for a family interview with the principal. Please bring your supporting documents along to be copied for school records (details below of what documentation is required).
- After your child’s application has been processed a placement letter will promptly be sent to you offering your child a position at our school.
- Parents then need to complete the enrolment process by signing and returning the Acceptance of Enrolment form and paying the appropriate acceptance fee. This fee is credited to your school account and will go towards your child/ren’s school fees. Refunds are not given if your child does not attend our school.
- Ensure that your child supporting documentation has been given to the school.
- After the school receives your deposit, we will send out additional information notifying you on extra details such as uniform, orientation days and other needs to start school.
For Further Enquires
Please phone (02) 6286 3989 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to bring to your interview copies of the following documents to support your application:
- Birth Certificate
- Previous school reports (if applicable)
- Immunisation Certificates
Legal documents relating to special family circumstances eg. AVO, Passport and visa, if applicant or parents are not Australian citizens.