Enrolment Application Fees
Primary School – This is a non-refundable fee of $200.00 paid when accepting a placement offer from the school. This fee holds your child’s position. 100% of this fee is credited to the student’s account as a fee deposit at the time the student is registered.
Pre-Kinder & ELC – This is a non-refundable fee of $200.00 made at the time of enrolment application for any new student to the school. 100% of this fee is credited to the student’s account as a fee deposit at the time the student is registered.
- Accounts for each term will be issued before school closes for the previous term.
- Fees must be paid in full or arrangements for payment must be made with the Principal before student reports will be issued.
- One Term notice must be given if terminating enrolment during a school year. Term fees are not refundable.
- The school accepts payment by cash, cheque and direct deposit.
BSB- 032 713
BSB- 032 719
ACC- 543 635
NB. Please add your child’s name or surname in the reference for office staff to trace your fee payment.
Parent Involvement Program (PIP)
The Parent Involvement Program (PIP) provides an opportunity for parents to assist in the running of the school either through voluntary work or by financial contribution. Parents have the option of either performing a minimum of 12 hours voluntary work or paying the PIP levy of $250.00.
- A guide outlining the variety of ways parents can contribute is available from the office or a downloadable version is listed below. Essentially any assistance will go towards the total hours. Please arrange the assistance you are offering with the Principal.
- To record times and activities you have done we have a PIP form which is also available from the office or downloadable from the list below.
- The Parent Involvement Program is for the Primary School Families only.
- Please return your form to the school by the 31st of October. If we do not receive a form by the due date the PIP fee will be charged to your account.
- Parents are encouraged to discuss any concerns and alternatives with the Principal.
*Please note – A WORKING WITH CHILDREN FORM will be required to be filled in and returned to the school for all voluntary work where parents are involved with children. Forms for this are available from the office or downloadable from the list below.
*Please note – The Parent Involvement Program is for the Primary School Families only.